Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Bizarre Accident

I was pulling my new sweater over my head and the zipper scratched my eyelid. While it hurt at the time, I could see no visible injury so I finished my makeup and went on with my day. Last night, I realized there was a painful scratch there. So I dabbed it with antibiotic cream, I'm sure not meant for eyes, and went to bed hoping for healing overnight. It is still there this morning although less painful. So, today, it will be about neutral eyes and vivid lips. Ok, maybe not vivid. But definitely neutral eyes. So please don't ask me if I forgot my makeup today. Or if I feel ok. I feel fine. Just can't have the full make up on -- which maybe says something about my makeup routine. Hoping for a good hair day!

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31:29-31

Have a blessed day.

--Laura

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your injury, Laura! But thanks for the reminder of where our true beauty comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning everyone!
    I checked my email this am which led me to this blog (I was wanting to check out the details on the Ladies Bible class info). Surprise! I found that our own Laura Reifshlager is a budding writer!! Yes, Laura, I'm VERY impressed and want to thank you for your humor, insight and inspiration! My suggestion is that you send emails occasionally, reminding us to 'check the blog'! I'm more an 'emailer' than a
    'blogger', and I will forget to come back and take a look!
    Have a blessed day Lee Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makeup? Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete